We are located on 250 acres of beautiful marked hiking trails.
Some of the amenities you will enjoy as a seasonal camper
include our swimming pool, mini golf, basketball, large
playground, game room, pavilion/lodge and more. Benefits to our
seasonal members include discounts on dinners, mini golf, store
items, guests, LP and more! Enjoy planned activities from
Memorial Day through Labor Day including BINGO, DJs,
BBQs, make your own sundaes, parades, games, contests, and theme
weekends including Christmas in July, 50’s Dance, Circus
Weekend, Halloween Weekend and more. Enjoy full Sunday Breakfast
at our Snack Cart.
One Camping Unit / 2 Adults and 2 children under 18 years old
Additional children in your family, ages 6 to 17, are $2.00 per night.
Children 5 & under are free.
One car per site (2nd car must be parked in the parking lot - $2.00 per day charge)
Rates 2018 Season
|Tent Site (Water hookup)||$33.00 per night||$35.00 per night||$35.00 per night|
|Water & Electric Site||$42.00 per night||$45.00 per night||$45.00 per night|
|Water, Electric & Sewer Site||$47.00 per night||$50.00 per night||$50.00 per night|
|50 AMP||Add $5.00 per night||Add $5.00 per night||Add $5.00 per night|
| Cabin Rental
(2 adults & 2 children)
|$75.00 per night|| $80.00 per night
|$75.00 per night|
|Air conditioning: High cost of running air conditioning in your camper is not included in our rates. Please understand there is an additional charge of $2.00 fee per night for using your air conditioner. This fee enables us to keep our rates lower and only charge our customers when necessary.|
|2018 Holiday Rates||Tent Site (Water hookup)||Water & Electric Site||Water, Electric & Sewer|
| Memorial Day Weekend,
4th July, Labor Day Weekend
& Columbus Day Weekend
|$115.00 for 3 nights||$145.00 for 3 nights||$155.00 for 3 nights|
|Camping Cabins offer sleeping for 1 family - 2 adults and two children on a double bed and 1 set of bunks. There is additional floor space for children in sleeping bags. The inside also includes lights and electricity, a small refrigerator and a small table and chairs. Outside the cabin are electric, water, a picnic table, cooking grill and campfire ring. Bedding and dishes are not provided. No smoking allowed in cabins. No dogs allowed in cabins or on cabin sites.|
|Trailer Rentals||$120.00 per night||$120.00 per night||$120.00 per night|
|Our 31 ft. travel trailers include a kitchen and bathroom. Bedding & dishes not included. As with all sites, a picnic table and campfire ring are located outside. Bedding and dishes are not provided. No smoking allowed in rental trailers. No dogs allowed in rental trailers or on rental trailer sites.|
|Extra Adult (campsites)||$10.00 per night|
|Extra Adult (cabin or trailer)||$10.00 per night|
|Extra Child (6-16 years)||$2.00 per night|
|Extra Child (5 years and under)||FREE|
|Air Conditioning||$2.00 per night|
|**Day Guest||$7.00 (valid from 10:00AM - 10:00PM)|
|**Overnight Guest||$15.00 per adult / $6.00 per child (24 hour stay)|
|**Holiday Guest||$10.00 (Adult) + $6.00 (Child) (valid from 10:00AM - 10:00PM)|
|**Holiday Overnight Guest||$20.00 (Adult) + $12.00 (Child ages 5 & up) Pass good till 12:00PM (noon) next day|
| Our rates include 2 adults and 2 children.
One family and one camping unit per site.
One car per site (2nd car must be parked in the parking lot - $2.00 per day charge)
Rates subject to change without notice.
* 2 night minimum on weekends; 3 night minimum holiday weekend rates listed above.
**All guests must register and park in parking lot. Sorry, no dog visitors.
|Enjoy Seasonal Camping at a prime location with all the amenities. Our Seasonal rate is complete with winter storage, water & sewer. Electric is metered. This rate includes 2 adults and your children under age 18 yrs. Two cars allowed parked at site. Our Seasonal campers receive store and LP gas discounts.
2018 Seasonal Rates: $2,500.00 and up (+ electric)
2018 Monthly Rates: $700.00 and up (+ electric)
Rates - Stay 6 Nights, Get the 7th Night FREE.
3 Night Minimum Stay on Holiday Weekend.
Spring Seasonal Sampler
May 1st - June 10th
6 weekends for $475.00
|Beginning May 1st and checking out on June 10th. Leave your camper set up on site and unplug electric Monday thru Thursday. Electric included on weekends. (Additional charge for electric usage Monday - Thursday.) Sewer site, add $50.00 (if available). Includes Memorial Day Weekend!|
| 2018 Fall Seasonal Sampler
September 4th - October 7th
5 weekends for $450.00
|Beginning September 4th and checking out on October 7th. Leave your camper set up on site and unplug electric Monday thru Thursday. Electric included on weekends. (Additional charge for electric usage Monday - Thursday.) Sewer site, add $50.00 (if available). Includes Columbus Day Weekend!|
• Persons Under 21 years of age must be accompanied by an adult to camp.
• All persons in adult camping groups must be 21 years of age or older. Please call the office for exceptions.
• Must be 21 years or older to make a reservation.
• One family, one camping unit and one car per site (2nd car must be parked in the parking lot).
• Additional adults other than 2 included setting up a second tent will be charged $25.00.
• Additional adults other than 2 included in cabins / rental units are $10.00 per night.
• Initial reservations must include all guests planning to camp. Changes in number of guests must have prior approval.
• 2 Night minimum on weekends mid June through August.
• 2 Night minimum on weekends in September during the Big E Fair (peak season rates apply).
• Holiday weekends: 3 night minimum paid in full - NO REFUNDS
• Cabin & Trailer Rentals: 2 night minimum paid in full - NO REFUNDS.
| Cancellation Policy:
• Campsite cancellation must be given 2 weeks prior to arrival date. A cancellation fee of $10.00 per site will be charged. No refunds of deposit on cancellation of campsites less than 2 weeks prior to arrival date.
• ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS ON CABINS AND TRAILER RENTALS ONCE BOOKED. NO REFUNDS ON HOLIDAY WEEKENDS.
• NO REFUNDS ON SHORTENED STAYS AFTER ARRIVAL.
• Sorry, but we cannot guarantee the weather conditions!
| Pet Policy:
• We welcome your pet, but your pet must be with you at all times.
• You may not leave the park without your pet.
• All dogs must be leashed and picked up after.
• All rabies and other vaccinations must be up to date, with proof upon arrival.
• The owners of any dog which is making excessive noise will be asked to leave.
• Please ask for nearby kennel information.
| Check In: 2:00PM Check
Early check-in or late check-out: 1/2 day fee - subject to availability.
Call or e-mail us for special Group Rates, Long Term Rates, & Frequent Camper Rates.
Reservation Request Form
Sodom Mountain Campground is pleased to offer our guests this opportunity to make on-line reservation requests for both campsites and rental units. Please remember that this is strictly a Reservation Request Form. You do not have an actual reservation until it has been confirmed, and a reservation cannot be confirmed until your deposit has been processed and authorized. For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard & Discover cards. If you need to confirm your reservation immediately or would like to make a reservation for an arrival in less than 48 hours, please call us during normal business hours.
Please complete this entire form prior to pressing the "Submit" button. Items marked with an asterisk (*) indicate required fields. All sites are subject to availability. We will contact you via e-mail after receipt of your reservation request. If space is not available for the date(s) requested, we will e-mail our regrets. If space is available, we will e-mail you a tentative confirmation, with a reference number and a link to a secure site where you will be asked to enter your credit card information to cover the necessary reservation deposit. For this reason, it is necessary for you to include a valid e-mail address with all reservation requests, and it will be your responsibility to check your e-mail in a timely manner. If you fail to submit your credit card information within 48 hours of the time when your tentative confirmation has been sent, your initial reservation request shall be considered null and void. If you prefer, you may print this form, and mail it to us at the address below. We thank you for choosing Sodom Mountain Campground ... and we look forward to your visit!